Jan 14, 2013

THE shopping trip

After detailing out the number of Sarees I would need for the big fat Indian wedding, here's a glimpse of my "shopping trip to Chennai".

Accompanied by aunts and mommy dear we combed through Chennai's Sarees shops for Sarees that matched all the little ideas I had gotten stuck in my head such as finding a Saree that matched perfectly with a piece of mom's jewellery that I love that could be worn for long enough! Or the fact that I wanted ONLY a oniony-purple and gold Saree for the reception ;)


As you can clearly see there are a bunch of undecideds that I am currently thoroughly confused about when to wear!

PS: The photos do not do justice to the prettiness of the Sarees. They shall be in their full glory on 4th, 5th & 6th May 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment