Nov 1, 2012

Let's begin...

... this story somewhere in the middle. A little more than a month ago, I told my parents about the person I want to spend the rest of my life with and it's been a whirlwind ever since. It was barely a week ago that both families settled on a date - 6th May 2013 - for the wedding. And so here I am. With barely 6 months and gazillion thoughts, ideas and plans running through my head!

At this point I am jumping from color schemes for the invite, to decorations (and I haven't even seen the venue yet!), to the cake, to planning the honeymoon! I can barely concentrate at work, keep trying to picture colours together and day dream about cooking lessons at a farm in Tuscany (yes cooking shall be part of the honeymoon... the boy will sleep through it and then eat his way through my efforts!).

Much of the topsy turvy-ness in my head will make it to this blog... now that it's up and running. I hope to have a fun, anxiety and OCD filled six months ahead of me!

And if I misbehave, remember it's the hormones. It's always the hormones... not me being bridezilla ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment