Nov 2, 2012

The Bible

All good plans must begin with paper, pen and a list. Or Lists. Or lists of lists. You get the picture.

Now despite technology having made true the possibility of a paperless world, I do think some things are more fun the old fashioned way. And so Kittykat (Sparkle City on this blog) and I sat down on Sunday afternoon to jot down a to-do and to-buy list. Mind you this was just the master list. Not a detailed, itemised list and still it ran on for 4-5 pages.

Making lists is all very well but what's even more important is to keep those lists safely and in a place where you can find them. I've been at the receiving end of lost lists many a time but not this time. This time I have a big fat diary into which everything from lists to contact cards to to-dos will go!

So there it is... my big fat bible with lists and time lines already scribbled in it!

More scribbling to come and plenty of space for it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment